The Importance of Collaboration between your Professional Advisors:
A tangible benefit of collaboration and improving communication between advisors is a greater understanding of the roles and responsibilities of each advisor when working on a joint client matter. It can also ensure that all the advisors understand the client’s goals and objectives and how each contributes in helping the client succeed.
Professional advisors who value collaboration with other professionals put their clients interests first at all times. Each advisor owes a duty of loyalty to the client above there own economic self interests. My experience has shown me that success comes when you focus on helping your clients become more successful.
Below are links to articles from third party articles to help you, the business owner, at various stages throughout your career.
- Salary or Dividends
- RSP’S: A smart choice for Business Owner’s?
- Retaining Investment Income in your Corp?
- How business owners can maximize excess profit
- Corporate Asset Efficiency
- TAX & Estate Planners’ guide to Corporate Life Insurance
- The Business Owner’s guide to Wealth Management
- Equitable Life Corporate Preferred Retirement Solution & Corporate Estate Transfer Solution---it’s all about the tax!
- Equitable Life Corporate Preferred Retirement Solution & Corporate Estate Transfer Solution---it’s all about the tax! Cont...
- RBC Insurance Group Benefit Solutions - Product Overview
- RBC Insurance Protect Your Family's Legacy with Estate Planning
- The Capital Dividend Account
- Buy-Sell Agreement Planning Checklist
- Business Succession Planning - A Guide for Business Owners
- Estate Planning Guide - Taxes at Death